Social responsibility principles
1. Shared definition of “harmful content”
1. Do our Brand Values align with the values of the third party?
2. Is the definition of “harmful content” objective enough to be clearly articulated, understood, and enforced?
2. Clear policy and meaningful implementation
1. Does the third party have a content policy that is clear, explicit, and address all necessary imperatives?
2. Are they taking meaningful steps actively enforce that policy?
3. Controls for marketers
1. Does the third party provide tools or options for advertisers to deliver messaging within protected sections of the platform?
2. Does the third party allow for auditing and provide timely and frequent reporting?