In this video, Dr. Deborah Johnson-Rothe, M.D., FAAP answers these questions:
- Which poses a greater risk for children? Getting COVID-19 and having long-term effects or the side effects from the vaccine?
- Is the vaccine dosage different for children?
- Is a second shot required?
- Are there different or more severe side effects for children versus adults?
- Will the vaccine cause fertility issues for adolescent or teen girls in the future?
- What are the main reasons parents are deciding to vaccinate their children?
- Do most pediatricians recommend the vaccine?
- Will children need an annual booster shot?
- Are there certain situations in which children should not be getting vaccinated?